*Note: Unfortunately, we must pause our TNR program due to a lack of trapping volunteers and foster space until further notice. Please visit our Helping Homeless Cats page for a list of organizations who can help with TNR.*
Learn how to trap!
Need help with strays in Washington County?
F.A.C.T. helps with spaying/neutering homeless/feral cats in Washington County (when funds allow)!
To request our assistance, send us an email and include the following information:
1) Exact location of the Stray Cats
2) Approximate Number of Stray Cats
3) Specify number of Cats vs. Kittens
4) If the cats are friendly or feral
5) If you are able to assist with trapping and transporting
6) Your full name and phone number