Spaying/Neutering Feral/Stray Cats:
North Shore Animal League
Includes spay/neuter and rabies vaccine
Warren & Washington County, NY
Request Vouchers: 516-883-7900 Ext. 302
Gotham's Kitten Rescue
Washington County, NY 518-681-2050
Salem's Community Cats
The Feline Connection
Rutland, VT TheFelineConnection.VT@gmail.com
Mohawk Hudson Humane Society Saratoga (cats and dogs)
4255 Route 50, Saratoga Springs
Wilton, NY (518) 450-7013
Community Animal Action Project
Schuylerville, NY (518) 502-3760
Saratoga County Animal Shelter
Ballston Spa, NY (518) 885-4113
Animal Protective Foundation
53 Maple Avenue, Glenville, NY
Phone: (518) 374-3944, ext. 121 & 125
Fax: (518) 982-5246
SCRUFF (Feral/Untamed cats)
Includes spay/neuter, rabies vaccine & distemper vaccine (FIV/FELV test extra)
Learn how to trap!
Other ways to help:
1) Put out food & water every day
2) Provide shelter, especially in the winter
3) Get them spayed/neutered and rabies vaccinated
4) Check to see if the cat is microchipped, or if there are any lost cat posts that match his/her description.
5) If friendly, work with a rescue to find placement, or open up your home for him/her!
6) If feral, be sure to have him/her ear tipped when being fixed, and return back to their territory outside (and continue feeding and providing shelter).